Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Not too many surprises in the early results

8:41 p.m.

A quick glance at the early results of the Summit County races and there's not much of a surprise in the absentee numbers, at least in regards to the Summit County races.

I see that Elinore Marsh Stormer (DEM) is leading Bill Spicer (REP) 37,755 (57%) to 28,391 (43%) in the race for Probate Court Judge. That one jumps out at me because the incumbent is losing. Both are well-respected on the bench.

Now I see that the lead is widening for the anti-Issue 8 movement .. almost 60-40 now ... it's going down with a quarter of the precincts in. Meanwhile, Issue 9 (City Charter change to force votes when a utility is up for grabs) is passing easily.

More in a bit .. still scanning numbers ..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say I respect both Spicer and Stormer, but because of a decision Stormer made on the bench on 10-1, she most definitely got my vote.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about http://www.bigpenis-se.eu/.
Read More: http://bigpenis-se.eu

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to
try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great article.


my web-site :: after effects template free ()

Anonymous said...

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The words in your content seem to be running off
the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I
thought I'd post to let you know. The design look great though!
Hope you get the problem solved soon. Many thanks

Also visit my weblog :: Fabriquer Un Collecteur De Gouttiere

Anonymous said...

Do you need to develop your personal healthy produce and natural
fish? Would not it's great to have recent, pesticide-free meals proper in your yard ?

Aquaponics can present that for you.

Feel free to visit my homepage aquaponics systems (http://www.partysonearth.com)

Anonymous said...

Motor Honda terbaru Muncul di Tahun 2014
motor baru Honda di Indonesia
Harga Motor Honda Murah
Daftar Harga Motor Honda Terbaru
Harga Honda

Nia Mulyasari said...

Obat Penghilang Keloid